Pork SteakSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 5 pcs. (300g) Pork chop
- 1/2 tsp. (0.8g) Ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Cooking oil
- 1 cup (100g) Red onions, sliced
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Garlic, crushed
- 2 1/2 Tbsps. (35ml) Calamansi juice
- 2/3 cups (150ml) Water
- 2 packs (60g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1 tsp. (5g) Garlic, toasted
- SEASON. On a plate, place pork chop then season with ground black pepper evenly. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion for one (1) minute. Remove from pan then set aside.
- SEAR & SIMMER. In the same pan with remaining oil, sear porkchop until golden brown on both sides. Add garlic, calamansi juice, water, and SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce. Mix well, cover, and simmer for fifteen to twenty (15-20) minutes or until pork is tender. Let the sauce reduce.
- SERVE. Transfer into a serving plate. Garnish with sautéed onions and toasted garlic. Serve and enjoy.
You may add more water if pork is not yet tender.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 25 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 pc. Pork Steak (70g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Pork is a good source of Vitamin B12 that helps prevent anemia.