Sardinas OmeletteAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking OIl
- 1/4 cup (30g) Red Onion, diced
- 1/4 cup (30g) Garlic, chopped
- 2 cans (310g) Canned Sardines, chopped
- 5 pcs. (309g) Eggs, beaten
- 1/8 tsp. (0.75g) Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 pack (5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking Oil
- 1/4 cup (15g) Spring Onion, chopped (optional)
- SAUTÈ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onions and garlic until soft. Add sardines and cook until done. Set aside.
- SEASON. In a bowl, add eggs, pepper and AJI-NO-MOTO®. Mix well using a fork.
- PAN-FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Pour the eggs and let cook until center is almost firm. Add the sardines on one side of the egg and fold carefully to form a half-moon. Turn off the heat.
- SERVE. Transfer the omelette to a plate. Garnish with spring onion (optional). Serve and enjoy while hot.
After pouring the eggs in the pan, you may swirl the pan to fully cover the surface with the egg. Make sure that the egg sheet is firm before forming the half-moon to keep its shape.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Sardines, particularly its soft bones, are a great source of Calcium which are essential in maintaining strong bones.