Pancit Miki BihonSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbsps. (22.5ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 cup (100g) Pork, strips
- 1/4 cup (35g) Onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (75g) Carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (50g) Sitsaro, trimmed
- 2 cups (500ml) Water
- 1 cup (100g) Miki noodles, fresh
- 2 cups (170g) Pancit Bihon, soaked, drained
- 1/2 tsp. (1.3g) Black pepper, ground
- 1 pack (30g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 2 tsps. (10ml) Soy sauce
- 2 Tbsps. (10g) Spring onion, chopped
- 5 pcs. (25g) Calamansi, halves
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté pork until light brown. Then, add onion and garlic and cook until fragrant. Add carrots and sitsaro, mix well.
- BOIL & SIMMER. Pour in water and let it boil. Add in the miki noodles and bihon then let it simmer until the noodles are cooked.
- SEASON. Add pepper, SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce, and soy sauce, mix well until noodles are well-coated.
- SERVE. Transfer pancit on a plate then optional to sprinkle with spring onions all over and calamansi on the side. Enjoy!
You can use dried pancit miki if fresh is not available.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 1/4 cups (220.3g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Pancit Miki and Bihon has Carbohydrates which gives energy to the body.