Sautéed Garlic MushroomAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/2 cup (110 g) Butter, unsalted
- 3 Tbsps. (45 g) Garlic, chopped
- 1 kg (1000 g) Button mushroom, sliced
- 1 pack (11 g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/4 Tbsp (5 g) Rock salt
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) Hot sauce
- 1/2 cup (45 g) Onion leeks, thin sliced
- SAUTÉ. In a hot pan, melt butter then sauté the garlic until golden brown. Add the mushroom and cook until tender.
- SEASON. Add AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning, salt, and hot sauce. mix well. Top with thin slices of onion leeks.
- SERVE. Transfer into a serving plate, serve and enjoy.
Don’t Crowd the pan because mushrooms are very high in water content and need room around them when they cook. If you put them too close to each other, they will steam, not sauté.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Reduced sodium by 31% Original sodium content: 1 Tbsp (14 g) Salt. Mushrooms are rich in B vitamins, These help the body utilize energy from the food we consume. It also helps produce red blood cells, which carry oxygen throughout the body.