Pinoy Bistek Meal for KidsSARSAYA® Liquid Seasoning
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Pork, meat sliced
- 3 Tbsps. (45ml) SARSAYA® Liquid Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) Calamansi juice
- 1/2 tsp (0.5g) Black pepper, ground
- 1 Tbsp (15g) Garlic, minced
- 5 Tbsps. (75ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 cup (75g) White onion minced
- 1 cup (250ml) Water
- 1/4 tsp. (1.2g) Salt, iodized
- 2 cups (200g) Eggplant, sliced
- 1 cup (200g) Mushroom, canned, quartered
- 1 tsp. (3g) Green onion, minced
- MARINATE. In a bowl, mix pork, SARSAYA® Liquid Seasoning, calamansi juice, pepper, and garlic. Marinate for 2 hours or overnight.
- SAUTÉ AND BOIL. Heat oil in a pan. Sauté onion until fragrant and until it turns to brown. Add water and salt. Lower down the fire and let it boil until pork gets tender. Add eggplant and mushroom. Mix and let it cook. Add green onions.
- SERVE. To prepare Pinoy Bistek meal for kids, assemble 3/4 cup Pinoy Bistek and 1/2 cup rice to a plate. Serve with 1 pc banana and 1 glass of milk.
Adding vinegar/ calamansi/ lemon juice when marinating helps in tenderizing the meat.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 9 Serving size: - 3/4 cup Pinoy Bistek (106g) - 1/2 cup rice (80g) - 1 pc banana (40g) - 1 glass milk (250ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (μg)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Both eggplant and mushroom are rich in Antioxidants that helps in strengthening the immunity system.