Sautéed String Beans with Ground BeefAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 cup (120 grams) Onion, sliced
- 1/3 cup (48 grams) Garlic, chopped
- 1/2 kilo (500 grams) Beef, ground
- 1 kilo (1,000 grams) String beans, cut into 1″ long
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Water
- 1/2 pack (5 grams) AJI-NO-MOTO ® Umami Seasoning
- 2 1/3 Tablespoons (35 ml) Soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon (5 grams) Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon (0.3 grams) Pepper, ground
- Sauté. In a pan heat oil, sauté onion and garlic until soft and fragrant. Add ground beef and continue cooking until the meat turns to light brown in color. Add string beans and sauté for at least three (3) minutes.
- Boil. Add water and boil for a few minutes.
- Season. Sprinkle AJI-NO-MOTO®, add soy sauce, salt, and pepper. Mix well and cook for another minute.
- Serve. Transfer to a serving platter. Serve and enjoy.
Beef should have a bright red color. If you see any discolored spots, the meat may not have been handled properly, so it is essential to choose meat that is uniform in color.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Reduced sodium by 31% Original sodium content: 2 teaspoons (10 grams) Salt, 1/4 cup (60 ml) Soy sauce Beef is rich in high-quality Protein, vitamins, and minerals. It improve muscle growth and maintenance. It is also a rich source of Iron which is good for blood’s health.