Scrambled Eggs with HotdogAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 6 pcs. (282g) Eggs, small, beaten
- 1/2 pack (5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 pcs. (120g) Cheese Hotdog, sliced diagonally
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking Oil
- MIX. In a bowl, add eggs, AJI-NO-MOTO®, and hotdog. Mix and beat well using a fork. Set aside.
- FRY. In a nonstick pan, heat oil. Pour in the egg-hotdog mixture and stir gently until fluffy curds form and eggs are cooked through.
- SERVE. Transfer scrambled eggs to a plate. Serve and enjoy while hot.
You can fry the hotdog before adding it to the beaten eggs. This will give crunch and bite.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 5 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 1/3 cup Scrambled Eggs with Hotdog (71g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Eggs contain a good amount of Choline that is beneficial for brain functions such as memory and thinking.