Potato Soup with Crispy Potato PeelsAJI-GINISA® Less Sodium Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 tsp. (5ml) Cooking oil
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Butter, unsalted
- 1/4 cup (30g) Onion, minced
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Garlic, minced
- 2 cups (300g) Potato, peeled, cubed
- 2 cups (500ml) Water
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Cream
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Less Sodium Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup (100g) Potato peels
- 1/4 cup (62.5ml) Cooking oil
- 1 Tbsp. (5g) Spring onions, chopped (optional)
- SAUTE & BOIL. In a pot, heat oil. Add butter, onion, and garlic, saute until fragrant. Mix-in potato and add water, let it boil and cook until soft. Let it cool down.
- BLEND. Pour the contents of the pot in a blender then blend until smooth, then put back the potato mixture in the pot.
- SEASON. Add cream and season with AJI-GINISA®, mix well and set aside.
- FRY. In a pan heat oil then fry the potato peels until golden brown and crispy. Drain excess oil in a colander.
- SERVE. Transfer soup in bowl and top with potato peels and spring onions. Serve and enjoy while hot!
If you don’t have a blender, you can mash the potato using a fork.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1/2 cup (123g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Potato is a good source of Potassium which is beneficial for maintaining normal blood pressure.