Pork Mushroom PattyAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/2 kg. (500g) Ground pork
- 1 cup (150g) Button mushroom, minced
- 3 Tbsps. (30g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (75g) Onion, minced
- 1 cup (170g) Carrot, grated
- 1/4 cup (30g) Celery, minced
- 2 pcs. (120g) Egg, beaten
- 1 pc. (30g) Bread, shredded
- 1/4 tsp. (1.25g) Ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. (2.50g) Salt
- 1/2 pack (5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Butter, unsalted
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- MIX & SHAPE. In a bowl combine pork, mushroom, garlic, onion, carrots, celery, egg, bread, pepper, salt, and AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning. Shape into patties and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- FRY. In a hot pan, add butter and oil. Fry chilled patties until golden brown.
- SERVE. Drain excess oil by placing cooked patties on tissue paper or on a strainer. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve.
To shorten preparation time, put all ingredients (except for oil and butter) in a processor to finely ground and mix all ingredients.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 30 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: 1/4 cup (60g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Reduced sodium by 34% Original seasoning/condiment: 1 1/2 tsps. (7.5g) Salt. Mushrooms are high in B-Vitamins that help provide energy by breaking down proteins, fats, and carbohydrates. It also plays an important role in the nervous system.