Seafood Spring Roll RecipeAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 cup (250g) Shrimp, ground
- 1/2 cup (100g) Crab Meat
- 1 cup (200g) Tofu
- 2 Tbsps (30g) Green Bell Pepper
- 3 Tbsps (30g) Red Bell Pepper
- 4 Tbsps (30g) Carrots
- 1 pack (11g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 tsps (10ml) Fish Sauce
- 1 cup (250g) Whole Shrimp, shelled
- 20 pcs (100g) Lumpia Wrapper
- Water for sealing
- 2 cups (500) ml Oil
- MIX. Using a food processor, mix shrimp, crab meat, and tofu. Transfer into a bowl. Add bell peppers, carrots, AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning, and Fish Sauce.
- ROLL. On a countertop, place lumpia wrapper. Scoop seafood mixture on the lumpia wrapper. Place a whole shrimp then roll tightly and seal with water.
- CHILL. Place rolls in a refrigerator to chill and firm it up.
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Fry spring rolls until it turns golden brown.
- SERVE. Serve and enjoy.
You may explore on different dipping sauce such as Sarsaya® Sweet & Sour Sauce, Sweet Chili Sauce, or Garlic-Mayo Aioli.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Shrimp is a good protein source and it is rich in minerals helping the body regulating functions.