Dynamite OkraPORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
For the Filling:
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) Cooking Oil
- 1 Tbsp. (15 g) Red Onion, chopped
- 1 cup (250 g) Ground Pork
- 1/2 pack (3.5 g) PORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup (25 g) Green Chili, chopped
- 15 pcs. (232 g) Okra, slit across the length
- 1 cup (150 g) Cheese, thin slices
- 15 pcs. (154 g) Lumpia Wrapper or Molo Wrapper
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Water
- 2 cups (500 ml) Cooking Oil, for deep frying
- SAUTÉ. To make the filling. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion. Add ground pork and cook until it turns lightly brown.
- SEASON. Add PORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix and green chillies. Mix well and set aside
- STUFF. Gently stuff each okra with pork mixture at least 1 1/2 Tbsps and 1 pc of sliced cheese then cover with lumpia wrapper. Then seal with water.
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Fry dynamite okra until it turns golden brown. Drain excess oil using a strainer or collander.
- SERVE. Transfer into a serving plate with desired sauce. Serve and enjoy.
Sauté green chili with the onions for a spicier kick.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 30 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 3 pcs. (147 g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Okra is rich in Vitamin K which is involved with the production of proteins in the bone needed to prevent the weakening of bones.