Shredded Pork in Tortilla with SaladPORKSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Pork kasim, whole
- 1/3 cup (80g) Ketchup
- 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Vinegar
- 3 Tbsps. (45g) Brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. (5ml) Hot sauce
- 1/2 pack (4g) PORKSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup (250ml) Water
- 2 cups (180g) Cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 cup (50g) Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup (50g) Red Onion, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups (120g) Carrots, thinly srips
- 1/4 cup (50g) Pickles, minced
- 5 pcs. (100g) Tortilla wrap, small
- MARINATE. In a bowl, combine pork, ketchup, vinegar, sugar, worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, and PORKSAVOR®. Marinate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- SIMMER & SHRED. In a pan, add the marinated pork, marinade mixture, and water. Let it simmer until pork is tender and sauce is slightly thick. You may add more water if necessary. Once tender, remove from the pan then let it cool slightly before shredding. Set aside.
- MIX. To prepare coleslaw, combine cabbage, mayonnaise, red onion, carrot, and pickles. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer shredded pork and coleslaw to a tortilla. Serve with 1 cup baked potatoes and 5 slices of apple for a complete meal.
You can tenderize the pork in a pressure cooker for 20-30 minutes. After cooking, make sure to let the steam out first before opening the pressure cooker lid.
Cooking Time: 40 minutes Preparation: 130 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: - 1 tortilla wrap (200g) - 1 cup baked potatoes (130g) - 5 slices apple (75g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Raw cabbage is a good source of Vitamin C for healthy skin and helps boost immunity.