Kalderetang BakaAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 Liters (2000ml) Water
- 1 kilo (1000g) Beef, cut into chunks
- 2 cups (500ml) Cooking oil
- 2 cups (200g) Carrots, cut into chunks
- 2 cups (200g) Potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 cup (250ml) Beef broth, from boiling beef
- 2/3 cup (160g) Liver spread
- 1 cup (250ml) Tomato sauce
- 4 Tbsps. (60ml) Soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. (1.1g) Black pepper, ground
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Brown sugar
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup (100g) Red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 cup (100g) Green bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup (70g) Olives, sliced
- 1/2 tsp. (2g) Chili pepper, chopped
- SIMMER. In a pot, combine water and beef. Bring to a boil then simmer for 40-45 minutes or until beef is tender. Set aside the beef and 1 cup of broth.
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Fry carrots and potatoes lightly browned. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander. Set aside.
- SIMMER. In a separate pot, combine, beef broth, carrots, and potatoes. Simmer for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- MIX & SEASON. Add liver spread, tomato sauce, soy sauce, black pepper, brown sugar, and AJI-GINISA®. Mix well.
- SIMMER. Add red and green bell pepper, olives, and chili pepper. Mix well and simmer for 1 minute. Serve while hot.
Using a pressure cooker helps you to shorten in tenderizing the beef faster.
Cooking Time: 60 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 12 Serving size: 1 cup (175g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Beef is a rich source of Protein that helps build strong muscles.