Shrimp in Mango Salsa RecipeAJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix
- 3 cups (600g) Shrimp,large size (@32-34 pcs /kilo) , shelled and deveined
- 1 pack (18g) AJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup (200g) Ripe Mango, cubed
- 1/2 cup (100g) Red Onion, diced
- 1/2 cup (100g) Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 2 Tbsps (20g) Cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Lime Juice
- SEASON. On a clean plate, season shrimp with half pack of AJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix. Skewer shrimp on a stick. Set aside.
- GRILL. On a heated grill pan, grill shrimp on both sides. Set Aside.
- MIX. To make mango salsa, mix mango, onion, bell pepper, cilantro and lime juice in a bowl. Season with AJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix. Mix Well.
- ASSEMBLE & SERVE. On a plate, assemble shrimp and mango salsa. Serve and enjoy.
Avoid store-bought peeled and deveined shrimp; cleaning before freezing may cause a loss of flavor and texture.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
This recipe contains good amounts of nutrients, particularly proteins. Consuming nutrient-dense and high protein food like shrimp is good for maintaining a healthy, lean body mass.