Snow Peas and Mushroom Stir-fryAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 2 1/2 cups (200g) Chicharo, trimmed
- 1 1/4 cups (150g) Carrots, strips
- 1 1/4 cups (250g) Button mushrooms, canned, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Tomato sauce
- 1/8 tsp. (0.6g) Ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. (1.2g) Ginger, minced
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Soy sauce
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsps. (7.7g) Sesame seeds, toasted
- STIR-FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Stir-fry chicharo, carrots, and button mushrooms for 3-5 minutes.
- MIX. In a small bowl, combine tomato sauce, pepper, ginger, soy sauce, and AJI-GINISA®. Mix well then pour this mixture to the pan. Stir to combine, sprinkle half of the sesame seeds then cook for 2 more minutes.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate then garnish with the remaining sesame seeds. Serve and enjoy.
Stir-fry vegetables on high heat for a short amount of time to help maintain their crispness and release their natural flavors.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Canned mushrooms contain fair amount of Selenium that helps strengthen the immune system.