Snow Peas and Mushroom Stir-fryAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 2 1/2 cups (200g) Chicharo, trimmed
- 1 1/4 cups (150g) Carrots, strips
- 1 1/4 cups (250g) Button mushrooms, canned, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Tomato sauce
- 1/8 tsp. (0.6g) Ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. (1.2g) Ginger, minced
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Soy sauce
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsps. (7.7g) Sesame seeds, toasted
- STIR-FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Stir-fry chicharo, carrots, and button mushrooms for 3-5 minutes.
- MIX. In a small bowl, combine tomato sauce, pepper, ginger, soy sauce, and AJI-GINISA®. Mix well then pour this mixture to the pan. Stir to combine, sprinkle half of the sesame seeds then cook for 2 more minutes.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate then garnish with the remaining sesame seeds. Serve and enjoy.
Stir-fry vegetables on high heat for a short amount of time to help maintain their crispness and release their natural flavors.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 cup (134g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Canned mushrooms contain fair amount of Selenium that helps strengthen the immune system.