One-Minute Vegetable Stir-Fry RecipeSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (12ml) Cooking oil, palm
- 1 cup (123g) Carrots, small diced
- 1 cup (128g) Chayote, small diced
- 1/2 cup (58g) Red and green bell pepper, small diced
- 1 can (198g) Whole champignon mushrooms, quartered
- 1 can (250g) Whole corn, kernel
- 1 tsp. (5ml) Sesame oil
- 2 tsps. (8ml) Soy sauce
- 1 pack (30g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups (100g) Iceburg lettuce, leaves separated
- STIR-FRY. In a hot pan, heat cooking oil then stir-fry carrots, chayote, red and green bell peppers, mushrooms, and corn kernels until al dente.
- SEASON. Add SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce and sesame oil and mix well.
- SERVE. Wrap a spoonful of stir-fried vegetables (approx. 1 cup) on a bed of lettuce. Serve and enjoy.
Make sure to stir-fry until al dente to bring out the delicious flavors of the dish. You may substitute iceberg lettuce with romaine lettuce.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
With stir-frying, vegetables are cooked rapidly, allowing it to retain not only its vibrant colors but its nutrients. This quick vegetable dish is loaded with fiber and phytochemicals and a good source of vitamin C and beta carotene.