SopasAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 3 cups (750ml) Water
- 2 cups (170g) Spaghetti pasta, cut into 1" long
- 1/4 cup (32g) Carrots, diced
- 2 pcs. (48g) Hotdog, sliced
- 1/4 cup (60g) Chicken liver, sliced
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Evaporated milk
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup (11g) Baguio pechay, thinly sliced
- Spring onion, chopped (optional)
- BOIL. In a pot, heat water until big bubbles form. Boil pasta according to package instructions. Add carrots and hotdog and boil for another minute. Add chicken liver and milk then let boil for 3 minutes.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®. Mix well.
- SERVE. Add pechay baguio and mix well. Turn off the heat. Transfer to a bowl. Serve with spring onion (optional). Enjoy while hot.
You may boil the noodles separately and just incorporate on the last stage of cooking to ensure the good texture of noodles.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken liver is a great source of Vitamin A, an essential nutrient for maintaining good eyesight.