Soy Garlic ChickenTASTY BOY® Breading Mix (Regular)
- 1 Liter (1000 ml) Cooking Oil
- 1 kilo (1000 g) Chicken Wings
- 1 pack (67 g) TASTY BOY® Breading Mix (Regular)
- 1 Tbsp. (15 g) Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbsps. (30 ml) Water
- 2 Tbsps. (30 ml) Soy Sauce, kikkoman
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp. (5 g) Ginger, minced
- 1 tsp. (3 ml) Oil
- 1 Tbsp. (15 g) Garlic, minced
- DREDGE. On a plate, add TASTY BOY® Regular. Dredge the chicken pieces until fully coated.
- FRY. On a hot pot, add oil and heat up to 300°F-350°F (150ºC-175ºC). Fry chicken five (5) minutes on each side while maintaining the temperature.
- MIX. To make the soy garlic sauce, combine in a pot brown sugar, sesame oil, water, soy sauce kikkoman, rice wine vinegar, ginger, oil, and garlic. Let it simmer for 5 minutes over low heat.
- SERVE. Toss the newly fried chicken into the sauce mixture until well coated. Transfer to a serving platter. Serve hot.
Stir occasionally while rice is being cooked to prevent the bottom part from burning.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 30 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: 1 cup (193 g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken wings are a good source of protein that promotes muscle growth and development.