Spaghetti BolognesePORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1 cup (100g) Onion, chopped
- 3 Tbsps. (30g) Garlic, minced
- 1 cup (250g) Ground beef
- 3/4 cup (80g) Carrots, minced
- 1/4 cup (30g) Celery, minced
- 1/4 cup (60g) Red bell pepper, minced
- 1 1/2 cups (160g) Fresh button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup (250ml) Water
- 1 1/4 cups (300ml) Tomato sauce
- 1 pack (8g) PORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) White sugar
- 1 tsp. (3g) Italian seasoning, dried
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsps. (30g) Cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 1/2 cups (650g) Spaghetti, cooked
- 2 Tbsps. (5g) Parsley leaves, fresh, coarsely chopped
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add ground beef and cook until brown. Add carrots, celery, bell pepper, and mushroom. Cook for 5 minutes.
- SEASON & SIMMER. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add ground beef and cook until brown. Add carrots, celery, bell pepper, and mushroom. Cook for 5 minutes.
- SERVE. In a serving platter, add cooked spaghetti. Pour the sauce all over. Garnish with parsley. Serve and enjoy while hot.
Finely chop celery, carrots, mushrooms, and bell peppers and cook them in the sauce with the ground beef. This will get the kids to eat vegetables.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Meal Serving Idea: 1 cup Spaghetti Bolognese, 2 pcs. buttered toast, 1 pc. banana Adding vegetables, such as carrots, celery, red bell pepper, and mushrooms to a typical spaghetti bolognese sauce, adds more essential vitamins such as B-Vitamins and Vitamin C that are essential in maintaining optimal health.