Quick QuicheAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup (75g) Bacon, crumble
- 1/2 cup (100g) Frozen mixed veggies, thawed
- 1/4 cup (30g) Onion, white, chopped
- 1 1/4 cups (312.5ml) Fresh milk
- 4 pieces (200g) Eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup (65g) Flour
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Butter, melted
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/3 cup (80g) Cheese, quickmelt, grated
- 1 tsp. (3g) Parsley, chopped
- ASSEMBLE & MIX. In a heat proof serving bowl, put bacon, mixed veggies, and onion. Mix then set aside.
- COMBINE & POUR. In a separate bowl, combine milk, eggs, flour, butter, and AJI-GINISA®. Mix thoroughly then pour mixture in the bowl with vegetables.
- BAKE. Bake in the toaster for 5 minutes. Open the toaster and sprinkle cheese on top, then bake for another 5 minutes.
- SERVE. Slice into 6 equal sizes then sprinkle parsley on top. Serve and enjoy!
Keep the cheese bar cold in the refrigerator for easy grating.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 1 slice (130g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Milk is rich in calcium which is important in bone health.