Quick QuicheAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup (75g) Bacon, crumble
- 1/2 cup (100g) Frozen mixed veggies, thawed
- 1/4 cup (30g) Onion, white, chopped
- 1 1/4 cups (312.5ml) Fresh milk
- 4 pieces (200g) Eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup (65g) Flour
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Butter, melted
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/3 cup (80g) Cheese, quickmelt, grated
- 1 tsp. (3g) Parsley, chopped
- COMBINE & BOIL. In a pot combine water, soy sauce, fish sauce, AJI-NO-MOTO®, sugar, miso paste and pepper, then let it boil.
- SIMMER. Add tofu, mushroom, and sotanghon to the pot and let it simmer for 5 minutes or until the noodles are cooked. Then add spinach and let it cook for another 1 minute.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving bowl then sprinkle leeks and chili flakes on top, then serve.
Keep the cheese bar cold in the refrigerator for easy grating.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 1 slice (130g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Milk is rich in calcium which is important in bone health.