Creamy Sotanghon Soup Meal for KidsAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 3 tsps. (15g) Atsuete seeds
- 1/4 cup (63ml) Hot water
- 4 Tbsps. (60ml) Cooking oil
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Garlic, minced
- 1 cup (238g) Pork, liempo, small cubed
- 3 1/2 cup (750ml) Water
- 1 1/2 cup (225g) Carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cup (100g) Cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 pack (60g) Sotanghon
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5g) Black pepper, ground
- 3 tsps. (15ml) Fish sauce
- 1 tsp. (5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 cup (250ml) Evaporated milk
- 2 tsps. (4g) Green onion, chopped
- MIX. Mix atsuete and water in a bowl. Let it soak for 5 minutes. Drain the seeds and keep the water.
- SAUTÉ. Heat oil in a pot. Sauté onion and garlic. Add pork and cook until it turns brown. Add water and let it boil.
- PAKULUIN. Add carrot and cabbage and let it boil for 3 minutes. Add sotanghon until cooked and soft.
- SEASON. Season with pepper, fish sauce, atsutete water, and AJI-NO-MOTO®. Add milk then mix. Let it boil for 3-5 minutes.
- SERVE. To prepare Creamy Sotanghon Soup meal for kids, assemble 1 cup Creamy Sotanghon Soup to a bowl then garnish with green onion. Serve with 1 pc banana and 1 glass of milk.
You may cook atsuete seeds in hot oil for a more vibrant red color.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 30 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: - 1 cup Creamy Sotanghon Soup (240g) - 1 pc banana (40g) - 1 glass milk (250ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (μg)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Both carrots and cabbage are rich in Vitamin A for clearer eyesight.