Stir-fried Shrimp and VegetablesAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup (60g) Butter, melted
- 1/3 cup (35g) Red onion, sliced
- 2 tsps. (6g) Ginger, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups (250g) Shrimps, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup (50g) Button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup (50g) Chicharo, trimmed
- 1 tsp. (5g) Cornstarch, diluted in
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Water
- 1 pack (7g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 tsp. (5ml) Sesame oil
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, melt butter. Sauté onion until slightly transparent. Add ginger and shrimp and cook until shrimp turns orange-white. Add mushrooms, chicharo, and cornstarch mixture. Mix well.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA® and sesame oil. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a platter. Serve and enjoy.
In buying shrimps, make sure to double the quantity (500 grams) based on the desired yield of 250-grams, peeled and deveined. The shrimp's head and shell accounts for the 50% of its weight.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Both shrimps and mushrooms are good sources of Protein, Selenium and Vitamin B12 that helps in maintaining optimal health.