Tinolang IsdaAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Oil, cooking
- 1/2 cup (68g) Red onion, minced
- 1/4 cup (21g) Ginger, sliced into thin strips
- 1 cup (130g) Tomato, sliced
- 1 kilo (1000ml) Alumahan, cleaned and gutted
- 6 cups (1500ml) Water
- 3 pcs. (23g) Green chili, whole
- 1 pack (11g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Black pepper, ground
- 1 cup (20g) Hot pepper leaves, washed
- 1 cup (19g) Spring onion, sliced
- SAUTÉ. In a pot, heat oil. Sauté onion, ginger and tomatoes until translucent. Add alumahan fish. Mix well.
- SIMMER. Add water, chili, AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning, and black pepper then let it simmer.
- SERVE. Turn-off the heat then add the hot pepper leaves and spring onion. Serve while hot.
If alumahan is not available, you may use any fish you prefer in the market.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Alumahan contains Phosphorus that supports bone health and reduce risk for fractures.