Stir-fried SquidSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce, AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 cup (80g) Red onion, sliced
- 1 1/2 Tbsps. (15g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (60g) Carrot, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup (60g) Celery, sliced
- 2 cups (400g) Squid, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Soy sauce
- 1 pack (30g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (10g) Spring onion, chopped
- STIR-FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Stir-fry onion and garlic until fragrant. Add carrot and celery and cook for 2 minutes or half-done. Add squid.
- SEASON. Add soy sauce, SARSARA® Oyster Sauce, and AJI-GINISA®. Mix well and continue to cook until the color of the squid turns white.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate. Top with spring onion. Serve and enjoy.
Careful not to overcook the squid as this may give a tough and chewy texture.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 1/2 cup (90g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Squid is a good source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids which helps maintain good heart health.