Stir-fried Veggies with Egg Strips Meal for KidsAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 5 Tbsps. (75ml) Cooking oil
- 1 1/2 cup (150g) Sweet potato, yellow, medium diced
- 1 cup (100g) Onion, medium diced
- 1 1/2 cups (160g) Eggplant, medium diced
- 1 cup (50g) Cabbage, medium diced
- 5 pcs (250g) Egg, beaten
- 1 pack (11g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp (0.5g) Black pepper, ground
- 1 1/2 cups (150g) Cheese, grated
- SAUTÉ. Heat oil in a pan. Sauté sweet potato, onion, and eggplant until soft. Add cabbage and mix for 30 seconds. Set aside.
- MIX. In a bowl, mix egg, AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning, pepper, and cheese.
- FRY. On a separate hot pan, cook egg and make a large egg sheet. Remove from the pan and slice into short strips. Add the sautéed vegetables then mix.
- SERVE. To prepare Stir-fried Veggies with Egg Strips meal for kids, assemble 1/2 cup Veggie Egg Strips and 1/2 cup rice to a plate. Serve with 1 slice mango and 1 glass of milk.
Cook egg in low fire to prevent it from burning.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: - 1/2 cup Stir-fried Veggies with Egg Strips (104g) - 1/2 cup rice (80g) - 1 slice mango (60g) - 1 glass milk (250ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (μg)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Egg is rich in Choline that is important for brain and nerve development of children.