Suam na MaisPORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Vegetable oil
- 1 cup (100g) Onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup (60g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (40g) Tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3 cup (30g) Hibe, rehydrated in 1/4 cup water then minced
- 1 cup (250g) Lean pork, cut in small strips
- 3 1/4 cups (450g) Sweet corn kernels
- 3 cups (750ml) Water
- 1 cup (250g) Shrimps, peeled and cut in small pieces
- 1 pack (8g) PORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Fish sauce
- 1/2 tsp. (2g) Salt
- 1/4 tsp. (1g) Pepper, ground, black
- 5 cups (200g) Sili leaves, well-cleaned
- SAUTÉ. In a pan heat oil then sauté, onions and garlic until translucent. Add tomatoes and cook until it softens. Add hibe and pork, cook until tender.
- BOIL & SIMMER. Add corn kernels and water. Let it boil. Add shrimps then simmer for another minute.
- SEASON. Add PORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix, fish sauce, salt and pepper. Cover and let it boil for another minute then add sili leaves. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving bowl, serve and enjoy.
Aside from sili leaves, you can also use malunggay, spinach, or ampalaya leave for added greens.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 7 Serving size: 1 1/2 cups (307g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
*with rice and fruit
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Meal Serving Idea: 1 serving Suam na Mais, 1 1/2 cups boiled rice, 1 pc. banana. Corn is a good source of Carotenoids, Lutein and Zeaxanthin which maintain good eye health.