Thai Chicken Wings with BasilCRISPY FRY® Breading Mix (Original)
- 3 Tbsps. (30g) Garlic powder
- 3 Tbsps. (30g) Onion powder
- 1 1/2 Tbsps. (15g) Ginger powder
- 1 1/2 Tbsps. (15g) Dried basil
- 1/2 tsp. (0.75g) Cayenne pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp. (1.3g) Black pepper, ground
- 1 pack (62g) CRISPY FRY® Breading Mix (Original)
- 10 pcs. (800g) Chicken wings
- 2 cups (500ml) Vegetable oil, for frying
- MIX. To make the dry spice mixture, add garlic powder, onion powder, ginger powder, dried basil, cayenne pepper, and black pepper in a bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- DREDGE & FRY. Place CRISPY FRY® (Original) in a shallow dish and coat the chicken wings. In a pan, heat oil. Deep-fry the chicken wings until golden brown. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander.
- COAT. While hot, add the chicken wings to the dry spice mixture. Toss to coat.
- SERVE. Transfer chicken to a serving plate. Serve and enjoy.
To know if chicken is thoroughly cooked, slice near the joints/bone and check if blood seeps out of the meat. If none, it's completely cooked.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken wings are great sources of Complete Protein that promotes muscle growth and development.