Thai Chicken Wings with BasilCRISPY FRY® Breading Mix (Original)
Dry Spice Mixture:
- 3 Tbsps. (30g) Garlic powder
- 3 Tbsps. (30g) Onion powder
- 1 1/2 Tbsps. (15g) Ginger powder
- 1 1/2 Tbsps. (15g) Dried basil
- 1/2 tsp. (0.75g) Cayenne pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp. (1.3g) Black pepper, ground
- 1 pack (62g) CRISPY FRY® Breading Mix (Original)
- 10 pcs. (800g) Chicken wings
- 2 cups (500ml) Vegetable oil, for frying
- MIX. To make the dry spice mixture, add garlic powder, onion powder, ginger powder, dried basil, cayenne pepper, and black pepper in a bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- DREDGE & FRY. Place CRISPY FRY® (Original) in a shallow dish and coat the chicken wings. In a pan, heat oil. Deep-fry the chicken wings until golden brown. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander.
- COAT. While hot, add the chicken wings to the dry spice mixture. Toss to coat.
- SERVE. Transfer chicken to a serving plate. Serve and enjoy.
To know if chicken is thoroughly cooked, slice near the joints/bone and check if blood seeps out of the meat. If none, it's completely cooked.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: 1 pc. (83g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken wings are great sources of Complete Protein that promotes muscle growth and development.