Thai Stir Fry Eggplant RecipeAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30 ml) Cooking Oil
- 3 cups (270 g) Eggplant, cut into 2-inch rectangles
- 2 pcs. (3 g) Chili, red, minced
- 3 cloves (18 g) Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. (15 g) Cornstarch
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) Water
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (15 g) Soybean Paste
- 1 pack (7 g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup (25 g) Basil leaves, fresh
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté eggplant until light brown. Add chili and garlic and sauté until aromatic.
- SIMMER. Add the slurry, soy sauce, soybean paste, and AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix. Mix and simmer until sauce thickens. Turn off the heat then mix in basil leaves.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate. Serve and enjoy.
Do not over stir the eggplant, this will prevent it from bruising too much hence a better and firmer texture.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Eggplant is a good source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin B1 and Copper, Manganese, Vitamin B6, Niacin, Potassium, Folate, Vitamin K, and some Phytonutrients which are all essential in maintaining optimal nutrition.