Mega Prime ChopsueyAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (30g) Onion, minced
- 1/4 cup (30g) Garlic, minced
- 1 cup (100g) Shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 1/2 cup (65g) Carrot, sliced
- 1 cup (140g) Sayote, sliced
- 1/2 cup (25g) Celery stalk, sliced diagonally
- 2 cups (160g) Cauliflower, florets
- 2 cups (160g) Broccoli, florets
- 1/2 cup (35g) Chicharo, trimmed
- 1/4 cup (30g) Red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2-425g can (125g) Mega Prime Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- 1/2-425g can (125g) Mega Prime Pieces and Stems Mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup (120g) Sotanghon, soaked and cooked
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Cornstarch, dissolved in
- 3/4 cup (180ml) Water
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion ang garlic until fragrant. Add shrimp then cook until flesh turns orange. Add carrots, sayote, celery, cauliflower, and broccoli. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until vegetables are half-done.
- SIMMER. Add chicharo, red bell pepper, Mega Prime Whole Kernel Corn, Mega Prime Pieces and Stems Mushrooms, and sotanghon. Mix well then let is simmer for 3-5 minutes or until vegetables are cooked.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA® then mix well. Add cornstarch and water mixture, mix well then cook until sauce thickens.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate. Serve and enjoy while hot.
You may add more water as necessary since sotanghon will absorb the water.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: 1 1/2 cups (152g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Consume colorful vegetables to get a variety of antioxidants needed by the body to help combat diseases.