Tinapa with Pipino and Tomato SaladAJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup (50ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Smoked Fish (Tinapa), Galunggong
- 1/4 cup (62.5ml) Water
- 1/4 cup (62.5ml) Vinegar
- 2 Tbsps. (24g) Sugar, brown
- 1/2 tsp. (3g) Salt
- 1 tsp. (4g) AJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix
- 2 cups (180g) Tomato, cubed
- 2 cups (180g) Cucumber, cubed
- FRY. In a pan heat oil and fry the smoked fish (Tinapa). Set aside.
- MIX & BOIL. In a pot, mix water, vinegar, sugar, salt and AJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix. Switch on the stove's fire and let the vinegar mixture boil, without stirring. Let it boil for 2 minutes. Let it cool and set aside.
- ASSEMBLE. In a bowl, mix cucumber, tomato and cooled vinegar mixture. Serve with fried smoked fish.
Always make sure that the vinegar has been boiling for at least 2 minutes before stirring it. Otherwise, the vinegar will turn really sour.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 4 Serving size: 1 piece (60g) Smoked Fish (Tinapa), 1 cup (90g) Ensaladang Pipino-Kamatis
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (ug RE)
Niacin (mg NE)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Meal Serving Idea: 1 cup Rice, 1 piece (60 grams) Smoked fish (Tinapa), 1 cup (90 grams) ng Ensaladang Pipino-kamatis, 1 piece Ripe Mango