Lean Meat Pechay Picadillo Rice BowlAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 4 Tbsps. (50ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (70g) Red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup (50g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Lean ground pork
- 1 1/2 cups (300g) Carrots, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups (300g) Potato, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups (250g) Green peas
- 2 cups (300g) Pechay, sliced into 1/4 inch
- 1/2 tsp. (1g) Ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. (5g) Soy sauce
- 2 packs (16 grams) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup (250ml) Water
- SAUTÉ. Heat oil in a pan and sauté onion and garlic. Add pork and cook until pork is lightly brown. Add carrots, potatoes, green peas, and pechay. Cook for another 3 minutes.
- SEASON. Add pepper, soy sauce, and AJI-GINISA®. Mix well.
- SIMMER. Add water and simmer for 5 minutes. Serve with 1 1/2 cups rice and 1 slice mango (80g).
When buying ground meat, you can choose a cut of meat then ask the butcher to ground it.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: -1 1/2 cups Meaty Pechay Picadillo Rice Bowl (150g) -1 1/2 cups rice (240g) -1 slice mango (80g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Ascorbic Acid (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Lean ground pork is a good source of Vitamin B12 that supports nerve health.