Tofu Mushroom Steak with GravyCRISPY FRY® Gravy Mix
- 1 block (500g) Tofu, crumbled
- 1/2 cup (100g) Button mushroom, canned, minced
- 1/4 cup (50g) Shiitake mushroom, canned, minced
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Onion, minced
- 2 Tbsps. (17.5g) Flour
- 1 pack (10g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. (2.3g) Salt, iodized
- 1/8 tsp. (0.5g) Black pepper, ground
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Cooking oil (for frying)
- 1 pack (20g) CRISPY FRY® Gravy Mix, diluted in:
- 1 cup (250ml) Water
- 1/4 cup (50g) Button mushroom, canned, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. (3g) Parsley, chopped
- COMBINE. n a bowl combine tofu, button mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms, garlic, onion, flour, AJI-NO-MOTO®, salt, and black pepper, mix well.
- MOLD. Get 1/3 cup of the tofu mixture and form into a patty shape.
- PAN-FRY. Heat oil in a pan then fry tofu patty for 5 mins. on each side or until golden brown. Remove excess oil using a strainer, set aside.
- SIMMER. On the same pan, remove excess oil from frying the pour the CRISPY FRY® Gravy & water mixture. Continue stirring until the gravy has thickened.
- SERVE. Place patties on a serving plate and pour gravy all over. Optional to add mushroom pieces and chopped parsley. Serve & enjoy!
Squeeze the tofu to avoid watery patty mixture.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 4 Serving size: 2 pcs. patty, 1/4 cup gravy (182.5g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Mushrooms have Potassium which helps in maintaining normal blood pressure.