Homemade Chicken NuggetsTASTY BOY® Breading Mix (Regular)
- 4 cups (1032 grams) Chicken breast, fillet, cubed
- 2 pcs Egg, beaten
- 1 pack (67 grams) TASTY BOY® Breading Mix (Regular)
- 1 1/2 cups (375 ml) Cooking Oil
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Vinegar
- 7 cloves (23 grams) Garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup 27 grams Onion, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 gram) Pepper, black, powder
- 1/2 cup (115 grams) Sugar, brown
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Ketchup, banana
- 1/4 cup 60 ml) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon (3 grams) Chili Flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 grams) BBQ Powder
- DIP. Chicken fillet in beaten egg and coat with TASTY BOY® (Regular).
- DEEP FRY. Nuggets in batches for 4-5 minutes until golden brown . Transfer to a paper towel lined plate to drain.
- SERVE. While hot with BBQ sauce on the side.
- COMBINE. Combine soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, onion, pepper, sugar, ketchup, SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce, chili flakes and BBQ powder in a saucepan. Let it boil for about 5 to 10 minutes until cooked.
Avoid over cooking of chicken nuggets to keep it more juicy and tender.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 30 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 cup (200g) Nuggets & 1/2 cup (177ml) Barbecue Sauce
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken breast is a good source of protein. It helps in maintaining muscle mass and helps build muscles when working out.