Tokwa Bites Meal for KidsAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/2 cup (10g) Malunggay, minced
- 2 cup (300g) Squash, niyadyad
- 1 cup (280g) Tokwa, dinurog
- 1 tsp (5g) Salt, iodized
- 1/4 tsp. (1g) Black pepper, ground
- 1 tsp. (5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Onion, diced
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Cornstarch
- 1/4 cup (15g) Bread crumbs
- 2 cups (500ml) Cooking oil
- 3/4 cup (180g) Ketchup
- MIX. On a bowl, mix together malunggay, squash, tokwa, salt, pepper, AJI-NO-MOTO®, onion, cornstarch, and bread crumbs. Get 1 Tbsp of the mixture and form into balls.
- FRY. Heat oil in a pan. Fry balls until it turns golden brown.
- SERVE. To prepare Tokwa Bites meal for kids, assemble 5 pcs Tokwa bites, 2 Tbsps ketchup, and 1/2 cup rice to a plate. Serve with 1/2 slice papaya and 1 glass of milk.
If crunchier Tokwa Bites is desired, you may add more breadcrumbs as stated in the recipe.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 7 Serving size: - 5 pcs Tokwa Bites (50g) - 2 Tbsps Ketchup (30g) - 1/2 cup rice (80g) - 1/2 pc. apple (75g) - 1 glass milk (250ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (μg)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Tokwa is also rich in Protein and Calcium that is commonly obtained from meat and fish.