Tokwa in Soy Vinegar SauceAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 cups (500ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Tofu, cubed
- 2 1/2 Tbsps. (38ml) Soy sauce
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Sugar
- 1/2 cup (20g) Onion leeks, chopped
- 1/4 cup (25g) Onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. (1.3g) Pepper, ground
- 1/2 pack (5.5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- DEEP-FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Deep-fry tofu until golden brown and crispy. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander. Cut the tofu into cubes and set aside.
- MIX. In a separate bowl, combine soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, onion leeks, onion, pepper, and AJI-NO-MOTO®, mix well.
- SERVE. Serve and enjoy!
Use firm tofu and make sure to drain the liquid well before frying to achieve a crispy texture.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 4 Serving size: 1 cup
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Tofu is a good source of Protein and Calcium that keep the muscles and bones strong.