Ginisang SitawAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 2 tsps. (7g) Tomato, cubed
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Ground pork
- 4 cups (400g) Sitaw, sliced into 2.5" length
- 1 cup (250ml) Water
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. (1.2g) Black pepper, ground
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté tomato for 2 minutes or until softened. Add ground pork and sauté until browned.
- SIMMER. Add sitaw, water, and soy sauce. Mix well, cover, and let simmer until sitaw is cooked.
- SEASON. Add black pepper and AJI-GINISA®. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve and enjoy.
You may add water for a ”saucy” consistency of the dish.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Sitaw is a great sources Dietary Fiber that is essential in keeping normal bowel movement, avoid constipation, and help lower cholesterol.