Tuna-Kamote NuggetsAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup (220g) Sweet potato, boiled, mashed
- 1 pc. (50g) Egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup (60g) Flour, all-purpose
- 1/2 cup (120g) Canned tuna in oil, drained
- 1/4 cup (50g) Carrots, minced
- 3 Tbsps. (30g) Onion, minced
- 1/2 tsp. (2g) Salt
- 2 tsps. (10g) White sugar
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 cup (120g) Mayo-ketchup (optional)
- MIX & MOLD. In a bowl, combine sweet potato, egg, flour, tuna, carrot, onion, salt, sugar, and AJI-GINISA®. Mix until well-incorporated. Take 1 Tbsp. of the mixture then mold into your preferred shape.
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Cook the nuggets until golden brown on all sides. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate then serve with mayo-ketchup (optional).
You can use a cookie cutter to shape your nuggets then place them in the freezer for an hour before frying to help maintain their shape.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 6 pcs. (83g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Sweet potatoes are great sources of Dietary Fiber that helps prevent constipation.