Tuna-Kamote NuggetsAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup (220g) Sweet potato, boiled, mashed
- 1 pc. (50g) Egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup (60g) Flour, all-purpose
- 1/2 cup (120g) Canned tuna in oil, drained
- 1/4 cup (50g) Carrots, minced
- 3 Tbsps. (30g) Onion, minced
- 1/2 tsp. (2g) Salt
- 2 tsps. (10g) White sugar
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 cup (120g) Mayo-ketchup (optional)
- MIX & MOLD. In a bowl, combine sweet potato, egg, flour, tuna, carrot, onion, salt, sugar, and AJI-GINISA®. Mix until well-incorporated. Take 1 Tbsp. of the mixture then mold into your preferred shape.
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Cook the nuggets until golden brown on all sides. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate then serve with mayo-ketchup (optional).
You can use a cookie cutter to shape your nuggets then place them in the freezer for an hour before frying to help maintain their shape.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Sweet potatoes are great sources of Dietary Fiber that helps prevent constipation.