Tofu TacosAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup (225g) Tofu, cubes
- 1/2 Tbsp. (5g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 Tbsp. (5g) Ginger, minced
- 3 Tbsps. (45g) Soy Sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. (22ml) Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Lemon, juice
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Chili Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. (2g) Salt, coarse
- 1/4 tsp. (0.5g) Black Pepper, ground
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 tsp. (5ml) Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup (75g) Tomato, diced
- 8 pcs. (200g) Tortilla, small
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Cilantro Flakes or Fresh Cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 pc. (150g) Lemon, wedges (optional)
- MARINATE. In a bowl, add tofu, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil, lemon juice, chili sauce, salt, pepper, and AJI-GINISA®. Mix well and marinate for at least 15 minutes.
- SAUTÈ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté marinated tofu on all sides. Set aside.
- SAUTÈ. In the same pan, sauté the excess marinade and tomatoes until cooked. Set aside.
- ARRANGE. Place mixed tofu and sautéed tomatoes on a tortilla. Garnish with cilantro flakes.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate. Serve with lemon wedge on the side. Serve and enjoy.
Lay tofu on a dry towel and place a pan on top (or anything heavy) to release tofu’s moisture. Leave tofu for 15-20 min or until tofu is dry. This ensures that the tofu will suck in all the marinade.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: 1/4 cup filling +1 tortilla (75g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Tofu has no cholesterol, thus a healthier alternative to meat in tacos. At the same time, it has high amounts of Calcium and Protein like in meat.