Ginisang GulayPORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 cup (70g) Onion, sliced
- 1 tsp. (5g) Garlic, chopped
- 1/3 cup (40g) Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup (250ml) Water
- 1 cup (95ml) Kalabasa, sliced
- 1 cup (75g) Ampalaya, sliced
- 1 cup (70g) Okra, sliced
- 1 cup (80g) Sitaw, cut into 1-inch long
- 1 cup (70g) Eggplant, sliced
- 1 pack (8g) PORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onions, garlic, and tomato. Cook until tomatoes are soft.
- SIMMER. Add water and kalabasa. Cover and let simmer on low fire for one (1) minute. Add ampalaya, okra, and sitaw. Simmer for another minute. Add eggplant then cook for another minute.
- SEASON. Add PORKSAVOR®. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve while hot.
Try soaking ampalaya in salted water to reduce its bitter taste.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
This Ginisang Gulay recipe contains a variety of vegetables that provides essential Vitamins, Minerals, and Antioxidants needed by the body to maintain optimal health.