Tuna-Onion Omelette BitesAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 10 pcs (500g) Egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup (80g) Carrot, minced
- 4 Tbsps (20g) Spring onion, minced
- 3/4 cup (180g) Tuna, canned, drained
- 3 Tbsps (30g) Onion, minced
- 1/3 cup (80g) Green peas, frozen, thawed
- 1 tsp. (5g) White sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2.5g) Salt
- 1/2 pack (5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 Tbsps (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1 cup (250g) Onion, rings
- MIX. In a bowl, combine egg, carrot, spring onion, tuna, onion, green peas, sugar, salt, and AJI-NO-MOTO®. Mix well with a fork.
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Add the onion rings then add the egg mixture in each ring. Once egg is slightly firm, flip each omelette then cook for a minute.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate. Serve with rice and enjoy!
Bell pepper or tomato rings can be used if onion is not available.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 8 rings (147g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Egg has Vitamin A which is needed for good eye health.