Umami Mommy BurgerAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 tsp. (5 g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5 g) Coriander Seeds, powder
- 1/2 Tbsp. (7.5 ml) All-purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup (10 g) Spinach, blanched, squeezed, chopped
- 2/3 cup (150 g) Beef, ground
- 1/8 tsp. (0.625 g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/16 tsp. (0.4 g) Salt, rock
- 1/16 tsp. (0.3 g) Pepper, ground
- 4 slices (33.3 g) Sweet Potato, sliced, grilled
- 4 slices (33.3 g) Lettuce Romaine, chopped coarsely
- 4 slices (33.3 g) Tomato, sliced
- 2 pcs. (150 g) Buns
- MIX. To make a patty mixture, in a bowl, add garlic, coriander seeds, egg, spinach, beef, AJI-NO-MOTO®, salt, and pepper. Mix well then form into patties. Set aside.
- GRILL. In a hot griller, cook patties until brown on both sides.Remove from the griller. Drain excess oil using strainer or collander. On the same griller, grill sweet potatoes until slightly charred on both sides. Remove from the griller and set aside.
- ASSEMBLE. Add lettuce to one half of the bun, then add the patty, sweet potato and tomatoes. Top with the other half of the bun.
- SERVE. Transfer to individual plates. Serve and enjoy.
Blanching the spinach decreases the bitter aftertaste of the vegetable.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
This dish is energy and carbohydrate-rich coming from the sweet potatoes and bread that will compensate for energy loss and fatigue of a lactating mother.