Longganisa FrittataAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 7 pcs. (350g) Eggs, large
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Fresh milk
- 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Vegetable oil
- 1 cup (100g) Onions, sliced
- ¾ cup (100g) Tomato, cut in small wedges
- ¾ cup (50g) Fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 6 pcs. (200g) Longganisa Lucban, cooked, crumbled
- 3 ¾ cups (500g) Potato, peeled, cubed, boiled
- 1/2 cup (30g) Spinach, blanched, squeezed
- ¼ cup (30g) Red bell pepper, cubed
- ¼ cup (30g) Green bell pepper, cubed
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 tsp. (3g) Parsley, chopped (optional)
- MIX. In a bowl, combine egg and milk. Mix well then set aside.
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion, tomato, and mushroom until tomatoes are soft. Add longganisa, potato, spinach, red and green bell peppers then sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®. Mix well.
- FRY. Distribute the ingredients evenly on the pan and then pour the egg mixture. Cover and cook on low fire until frittata is firm. Flip the frittata then cook the other side until golden brown.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate then slice frittata into wedges. Garnish with parsley (optional). Serve.
Use a plate when flipping frittata to turn it easily.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: 1 slice (121g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Potatoes are good sources of Vitamin C that helps boost immunity.