Umami Fish PattiesAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 3 1/2 cups (665g) Cream Dory, fillet
- 1/2 tsp (2.5g) Pepper, ground
- 1 1/2 Tbsps (5g) Spring onion, chopped
- 1 pack (10g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 tsps (10ml) Fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) Calamansi Juice
- 1 pc (50g) Egg
- 1/4 cup (30g) Cornstarch
- 1/2 cup (60g) Baguio beans, finely chopped
- 3 1/2 Tbsps (52.5ml) Cooking oil
- 1 tsp (2g) Spring onion, chopped
- MINCE. Using a knife, mince the fish until the texture become paste-like.
- MIX. Put the minced fish in a bowl then add ground pepper, spring onion, AJI-NO-MOTO®, fish sauce, calamansi juice, egg, cornstarch, and Baguio beans. Mix well.
- MOLD. Scoop 1/8 cup of fish mixture and mold it into a patty.
- PAN-FRY. Heat the oil in a pan and cook the patty for 2 minutes on each side. Drain excess oil using a colander or paper towel.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate and sprinkle spring onions on top. Serve with rice and enjoy!
Rub a little amount of oil in your palms before molding the patty so that the mixture won't stick in your hands.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 3 mini patties (110.2g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Fish is a good source of Iodine which helps in brain development.