Pandesal Asado SpreadSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Oil
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Red onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Garlic, minced
- 1 cup (250g) Chicken breast fillet, boiled, shredded
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Water
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Soy sauce
- 1 pack (60ml) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Brown sugar
- 2 pcs. (1g) Bay leaf
- 2 pcs. (3g) Star anise
- 1/2 tsp. (1g) Black pepper powder
- 18 pcs. (18g) Pandesal
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat the oil then sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add shredded chicken breast fillet. Mix well.
- BOIL. Add the water and let it boil then lower the fire to simmer down
- SEASON. Season with soy sauce, SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce, brown sugar, bay leaf, star anise, and black pepper. Mix it well and let it simmer until water reduces. Cool the mixture then put at least 1 1/2 tablespoons of filling per piece of pandesal.
- SERVE. Transfer into a serving plate, serve and enjoy.
Make sure to re-heat your pandesal before serving.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 30 minutes Servings: 18 Serving size: 1 1/2 Tbsps. (27g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken is a lean meat containing choline which helps keep the cells and nerves function properly.