Vegetable PoutineCRISPY FRY® Gravy Mix
- 2 cups (500ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 cup (50g) Potato, unpeeled, sliced into sticks
- 1/2 cup (50g) Yellow sweet potato, unpeeled, sliced into sticks
- 1 1/2 cups (150g) Carrots, unpeeled, sliced into sticks
- 2 cups (150g) String beans, minimally trimmed, sliced into 2 inches sticks
- 1 cup (250ml) Water
- 1 pack (20g) CRISPY FRY® Gravy Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 Tbsp. (5g) Parsely, chopped
- DEEP-FRY. Heat oil in a pan then deep fry per type of vegetables until golden brown and crispy. Drain excess oil using a colander then set aside.
- MIX. Combine water and CRISPY FRY® Gravy Mix in a bowl. Mix well until there are no lumps.
- SIMMER. Add the gravy mixture to a sauce pot then let it simmer until thickened.
- SERVE. Assemble fried vegetables in a serving bowl then pour gravy all over. Optional to sprinkle parmesan cheese and parsley on top. Enjoy!
To reduce preparation and cooking time, you may cook the vegetables unpeeled, just make sure to wash them thoroughly in runningwater.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 4 Serving size: 1/2 cup vegetables + 1/4 cup gravy (125.5g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Sweet potatoes, string beans, carrots, parmesan cheese, and parsley all contain good amount of beta-carotene helps our eyes to adjust in dim conditions.