4 Ways LumpiaAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup (250 g) Chicken adobo flakes, ready made
- 1/2 pack (3.5 g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 15 pcs (150 g) Lumpia Wrapper
- 1/2 cup (100 g) Cheese, grated
- 1 cup (250 g) Tomatoes, sliced, round
- 1/2 cup (100 g) White Onion, sliced
- 1 cup (250 g) Cucumber, sliced, round
- 2 Tbsps. (30 ml) Oil, for frying
- SEASON. Put adodo flakes in a bowl, add AJI-GINISA®. Mix well.
- FILL. Cut the lumpia wrapper from the bottom edge to the center. Then place the adobo flakes and grated cheese in the lower right quarter. Then add tomatoes in the second quarter, white onion in the third quarter, and cucumber in the last quarter.
- FOLD. Fold the first quarter (adobo flakes) over the second one (tomato). Then second quarter over the third quarter (onion). Finish off folding the last quarter (cucumber). To fold the lumpia wrapper into a triangular shape.
- PAN-FRY. In a pan, heat oil, then fry each side for atleast 2 minutes or until light brown.
- SERVE. Transfer into a serving plate. Serve and enjoy.
Optional to use pita bread.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 30 minutes Servings: 5 servings Serving size: 3 pcs. (165 g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken is a source of high-quality dietary protein with lesser amount of fat compared to other meat options.