Tofu in Curry SauceAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. (12ml) Canola Oil
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Red Onion, sliced
- 3 cloves (9g) Garlic, minced
- 1 pack (250g) Firm Tofu, big cubes
- 1 Tbsp. (10ml) Curry sauce
- 1 cup (200ml) Coconut Milk
- 1 cup (100g) String Beans, boiled
- 2 cups (200g) Eggplant, pan-fried
- 1/2 Tbsp. (5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. (2g) Rock Salt
- 4 cups (680g) Rice, cooked
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil then sauté red onion and garlic until translucent. Add tofu and cook until brown
- SIMMER. Add curry sauce, coconut milk, string beans, and eggplant. Let it simmer for about 10 minutes.
- SEASON. Add AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning and salt. Mix well and cook for another minute.
- SERVE. In a serving bowl with hot rice, place cooked tofu on top then add curry sauce and cooked vegetables. Serve and enjoy.
Give the tofu some time to drain because the water-logged from it won’t help to absorb the seasoning evenly.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 4 Serving size: 1 cup (170g) rice, 1 cup (202g) tofu & vegetables
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Tofu is low in saturated fat and is a good source of heart-healthy unsaturated fats.