Adobong ManiAJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 2 cups (500ml) Cooking Oil
- 4 tbsps (60g) Garlic, thin slices
- 2 cups (500g) Peanuts, with skin
- 1 pack (18g) AJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- FRY. In a pan, put oil , peanuts and thin slices of garlic. Cook until garlic are fragrant and peanuts achieved a nice brown color. Set aside.
- DRAIN & SEASON. Using a strainer, drain oil, place fried peanuts in a bowl and season with AJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning MIx. Mix well.
- SERVE . and enjoy.
Put peanuts in a pan with oil and cook before the oil started to heat up. Peanuts and cooking oil must have the same temperature to prevent from over roasting.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 30 minutes Servings: 21 Serving size: 1 pack (50g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Peanuts are excellent sources of Unsaturated Fatty Acids which helps decrease bad cholesterol in the body.