Adobong ManiAJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 2 cups (500ml) Cooking Oil
- 4 tbsps (60g) Garlic, thin slices
- 2 cups (500g) Peanuts, with skin
- 1 pack (18g) AJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- FRY. In a pan, put oil , peanuts and thin slices of garlic. Cook until garlic are fragrant and peanuts achieved a nice brown color. Set aside.
- DRAIN & SEASON. Using a strainer, drain oil, place fried peanuts in a bowl and season with AJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning MIx. Mix well.
- SERVE . and enjoy.
Put peanuts in a pan with oil and cook before the oil started to heat up. Peanuts and cooking oil must have the same temperature to prevent from over roasting.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Peanuts are excellent sources of Unsaturated Fatty Acids which helps decrease bad cholesterol in the body.