Ampalaya con CarneAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 cup (80g) Red onion, sliced
- 1 1/2 Tbsps. (15g) Garlic, minced
- 1 cup (120g) Tomato, diced
- 3/4 cup (150g) Ground pork
- 1/2 cup (90g) Mushroom, canned, sliced
- 3 cups (300g) Ampalaya, sliced into half-moon pieces
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion, garlic, and tomato until tomatoes are soft. Add ground pork and sauté until browned.
- SAUTÉ. Add mushroom and ampalaya. Sauté until cooked.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve and enjoy.
Scrape the white fleshy part of the ampalaya to help reduce the bitter taste.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 1/2 cup (95g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Ampalaya pods are rich in Vitamin A which helps maintain good eyesight and healthy skin.