Ginataang Gulay RecipeAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup (110g) Pork, cut into cubes
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. (3g) Garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp. (3g) Ginger, minced
- 1 tsp. (3g) Chillies, chopped
- 1 tsp. (3g) Pepper, ground
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Fish Sauce
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 3/4 cup (180ml) Water
- 1 cup (250g) Winged beans (Sigarilyas), chopped
- 1 cup (175g) Sitaw, chopped
- 1 cup (175g) Squash, cubed
- 3/4 cup (177ml) Coconut milk
- 1 cup (237ml) Coconut cream
- SEAR. On a hot pan pour vegetable oil and sear pork until golden brown.
- SAUTE. On the same pan, sauté onion, garlic, ginger, and chillies.
- SEASON & SIMMER. Season with pepper, fish sauce and AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix. Add water, let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- BOIL. Add winged beans, sitaw, squash, and let it boil.
- SIMMER. Reduce your fire then let it simmer for 5-10 minutes. Add coconut milk and continue simmering. Add coconut cream and let it simmer until oil surfaces up and vegetables are tender. Serve while hot.
Coconut milk has the right amount to use as a base while boiling the winged beans, sitaw and squash. Coconut cream, on the other hand is thicker than coconut milk, and it also blend as lesser with water.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Coconut cream is rich in antioxidants which help fight free-radicals and help reduce the risk of having major types of diseases.